Forum

Reasons to use eco friendly packaging

At Hyde Package, we offer compostable food packaging made from sustainable sources. Companies are often reluctant to switch to compostable packaging because they think it costs too much.
custom french fry cups
salad paper bowl wholesale

We've put together five reasons why you should switch to compostable food packaging.
1. Protect the environment
Be a responsible business owner and do what you can to help the environment.cpla cutlery set
All products we supply are made from natural and renewable materials such as sugar cane, corn starch, potato starch and recycled materials.
2. It's cheaper than you think
Many of our customers were initially reluctant to use environmentally friendly food packaging because they thought it would be too costly.kraft paper bowl suppliers At Hyde, we offer a wide range of cost-effective and competitively priced options.cornstarch cup We will work with you to provide solutions that are right for your business.
3. Your customers will love that you help reduce their carbon footprint
Consumers are increasingly aware of the negative impact plastics and other materials have on our planet. The media is bombarding consumers with compelling evidence that plastic is clogging rivers and oceans.
4. Stay one step ahead
french fry cups
kraft bowls
It's no secret that the government is working on plans to ensure we eliminate plastic from packaging. Take action now and your company will stay ahead of the competition. This will give you more time to ensure that the right, informed decisions are made for your business.
At Hyde, we work with customers on their entire range of packaging to ensure it is consistent and provides the right look and feel. If you wish to provide branded packaging, we can also provide brand consulting services.
5.The quality
Our environmentally friendly packaging range includes world class products from leading manufacturers.cpla cutlery factory Our products are food safe, compostable and come from a traceable supply chain.

If you are ready to convert, would like some free samples or would like more information, please email us.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

13 Replies

Jamesato·

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Sunday Night Football

Jamesato·

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Peacock

Jamesato·

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work Peacock Premium

Jamesato·

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Peacock Premium

Jamesato·

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Paramount Plus

Jamesato·

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Peacock Premium

Jamesato·

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Peacock

Jamesato·

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Peacock

Jamesato·

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Alpine Ice Hack

Jamesato·

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. KNOWHERE Download