Being a new user of the MetaMask wallet may come with a lot of confusion and dilemma regarding its usage. You may not always know what is to be done in case you wish to go ahead with making transactions with this wallet. Well, you should not get worried if you are not able to figure out the process to send crypto tokens from your MetaMask wallet. Because we are going to guide you through the complete procedure to send crypto tokens from your wallet.
Through this article, we'll be showing you how you can send ETH and other supported tokens as per the standards of the ERC-20 network. However, before you begin, we'd like you to be well versed with the wallet address of the recipient. Apart from that, you should also acknowledge the fact that you have enough funds in your wallet to pay for the transaction or the gas fee.
Steps to send crypto from MetaMask wallet extension
Those of you who have recently created a wallet on the MetaMask platform should first login to their wallets and then follow the steps that are listed below:
- First of all, you need to go to the "Assets" tab of your wallet
- Here, you can pick a token that you wish to send
- When on the main page of the token, click the "Send" option
- Get the wallet address of the recipient and enter into the "Add recipient" field
- Now, in the amount field, you can enter the amount of crypto you wish to send
- At this stage, you can also adjust the gas price
- Cross-check the details and click "Next"
- One more time, review the transaction details and click "Confirm"
You can check if the transaction was successful or not by navigating to the "Activity" page of your account.
That's how easily you can send crypto tokens from your MetaMask wallet. In case you are not able to carry out this procedure or you see an error on your screen, you can retry after some time. Also, make sure that you are using the correct address of the recipient and that your wallet has enough funds to pay the gas fee for the transaction.