Turquoise- one of the first mined gemstones in history
Visit Us:- https://www.rananjayexports.co....m/gemstones/turquois
• Turquoise is the only gemstone on which a color is named, you heard it right. Turquoise color named after this beautiful gemstone.
• It is the birthstone for those who share their birth month as December as well as symbolizes the 11th wedding anniversary.
• This gorgeous stone is found in different shades of blue-green color.
• The finest quality of turquoise is found in Iran while the major source of it is located in the United States.
• In Tibet, people consider it a talisman of good fortune, in Native America it is a sacred stone and Europeans believe turquoise connects us to the higher consciousness.
• Turquoise Ring is the national gem of Tibet, Tibetans value it and it is a highly prized gemstone there, especially the greenish turquoise.
• Measured 6 on the Moh scale, turquoise is comparatively a soft and fragile gemstone that demands extra care.